Level 7 Master in Strategic Management
Online Business Academy Master LVL 7 in Strategic Management
Master – Level 7 Qualification Diploma in Strategic Management
Equivalent to 4th Master year of University
Online Business Academy Master LVL 7 in Strategic Management, the 4th year of University, is 30 modules & 120 credits accredited online study, flexible program which enrollment is possible without previous Bachelor degree for students with 5+ years of Managerial position and 25+ years of age. The Postgraduate Level 7 Master Qualification in Strategic Management is a 30-module (120 credits) course, with 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials that are comprised of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. You will also have access to 24/7 support, tutoring, and a variety of other support options.
After receiving your Postgraduate Level 7 Master Qualification you are eligible for an MBA degree, or to execute a professional managerial role.
The Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management provide some of the underpinning knowledge and understanding contained in the new standards for the leadership and management sector.
Am I Eligible for This Progam?
This course will be most suited to individuals who are at Graduate of Level 6 or equivalent 3rd year at University and a minimum age of 22,-or minimum age of 24 years plus 5 years of managerial experience. On successful completion of the course, students will be able to enroll into our MBA program.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to
- A first degree in business, management or related subject
- A level 6 qualification, for example an Level 6 in Management
- May also have relevant work experience
- other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant
resources and complete the unit assignments.
- Learners may also have relevant work experience.
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include
relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid) with levels of responsibility, participation and/or
achievement of relevant professional qualifications.
- This may be used for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and final year of an accredited postgraduate degree program, students will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy, and more.
A business management Qualification and MBA develop key cognitive skills such as: critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, and writing while also establishing presentation and numeracy skills to enhance knowledge and experience. These skills are critical in helping you advance your career.
Who this qualification is for
These qualifications are designed to provide:
• opportunities for learners to acquire knowledge and understanding and develop a range of
skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
• specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular
interest and support career development
• opportunities for learners who wish to undertake a full time course of study
• learners with the opportunity to acquire a broader range of knowledge and understanding and
to develop the skills they require to work in the field of management.
Will the qualification lead to employment, and if so, in which job role at which level?
The Master Level 7 in Strategic Management Course has 30 modules and 8 written assignments. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 3000-5000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 7 course are:
1. Strategic Marketing
2. Personal development for leadership and strategic management
3. Organisational behaviour
4. Strategic planning
5. Research for strategic development
6. Finance for strategic managers
7. Strategic Human resource management.
8. Corporate communication strategies.
How Will I Be Assessed ?
Assessment at Online Business Academy is a very straightforward process:
- After you have completed an online module, you will have an online assessment to complete. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete these questions which are answered in sets of five so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour the test will automatically time out.
- After you have completed the test, your results will be displayed immediately. If you didn’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer’’ where you will be told how to retake a module assessment. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- When the online modules have been successfully completed, you will then be able to take the final written assignments, that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules.
Will the qualification support progression to further learning?
You should take the Bachelor Level 7 program if you
- are relatively new to management or are seeking a first management role
- have already either achieved Level 6 qualifications, completed training at this level in a related area to management or have prior, relevant experience in the workplace
- want to develop a comprehensive set of knowledge, understanding and skills relating to management
- have sufficient time to achieve a qualification of 120 credits
- Want to top up your Career to Top Management role
- Lectures 212
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Months, part time
- Skill level RQF /EQF LVL 7
- Language English
- Students 164
- Assessments Yes
Qualities of Effective Leadership
Learners will explore the making and developing of powerful leaders.
Developing Interpersonal Skills
Connecting and bonding with people within commercial sectors is extremely important for good business. This module trains learners in skills to improve and enhance communication techniques to create strong bonds.
Motivating and Influencing People
Inspiring people to create a unity of direction within business.
Doing the right things in the right ways at the right times. Learners will look at the process of making a good decision.
Creativity and Problem Solving
Do problems pose a threat or are they an opportunity to improve? Here, learners will figure out how to turn a problem into an advantage.
Studying and Using Management Theories
There are many theories concerned with management and the various models developed from these theories. This module looks over these theories with real life examples.
The External Operating Environment of Business
Planning for influences on the business outside your control.
Impact of Technology on Business
Analyze and exploit the role of e-business within a business sector.
Governance and Directorships
Structuring and controlling a business the professional way.
Analysing the Competition
What are my competitors doing, how are they doing it, why are they doing it? Reviewing and analyzing competitor actions to enhance managerial roles.
Creating an effective and successful market presence. Looking at the development of marketing strategies to create successful marketing campaigns.
High Performance Sales
Learners will grasp the key elements of successful selling.
Understanding and using effective electronic messages to market.
Customers and Their Needs
Ensuring that your customers are recognized and valued.
Human Resource Management must play a central role in the strategy of any organization. It is concerned with people as an asset of the business.
Recruitment and CPD
Getting the best people. Developing the best people. Keeping the best people.
Measuring and Rewarding Performance
Knowing and measuring how your people are performing.
Interpreting Business Accounts
Using and understanding the litmus tests of business health.
Tools of Financial Analysis
Resources, tools, and techniques to keep a finger on the pulse of the business.
Managing Cash and Working Capital
Cash, cash flow and working capital. The lifeblood of business.
Exercises in Quantitative Analysis
How to use and understand key figures.
Culture and Ethics
The Culture and ethics involved in the business world today.
Innovation and R&D
Creating commercial advantage from innovation and research.
Strategic and Systems Management
Options for strategic direction. Making the right choices for your business.
Implementing and Managing Quality Systems
Right first time, right every time. The place of quality in business strategy.
Strategic Planning Tools
Resources, tools, and ideas to help create an effective business strategy.
Strategies for Growth
This module explores the different ideas of growth and the various tools, measures, and controls at a manager’s disposal in planning for growth
The Business Plan
Creating a plan that targets the stated aims and objectives of a business.
Developing High Performance Teams
Cohesion and teamwork that enhances business performance.
Getting things done. Using the right tools to run projects.